Association of Bridal Consultants - Heartland Region
Saint Louis, Missouri - Local Networking Group
ABC continues to focus on education and networking.
The Association of Bridal Consultants has been the professional organization for the wedding
industry since 1981 and has over 4,500 members in 27 countries on six continents. The
Association of Bridal Consultants is a membership service organization, designed to increase
awareness of the wedding business and improve the professionalism of members. ABC Heartland
is the regional group for Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska and Arkansas.
The ABC regularly conducts seminars locally and nationally to address the specific needs of
wedding professionals. Come join us on the second Thursday evening of each month !!
This is the St. Louis Local Networking Group Chapter bringing wedding professionals together to
provide education, networking and most importantly to discuss the business of brides.
We normally meet the second Thursday evening of the month in different areas of the
St Louis Metropolitan area.
Additionally, ABC offers:
- Expanded educational content, regional training and single-day seminars
- Fabulous honeymoon programs
- Annual members-only conference and trade show
- Media exposure and co-op advertising in local, regional and national publications
- Internet listings and bridal referrals
- A bi-monthly issue of Wedding Planner Magazine
Contact Carolyn Burke
For Calendar of Events